Juris NextGen has been engaged in matters relating to the real estate disputes prior to as well as after the implementation of the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 of RERA.
We use a holistic approach in understanding the compliances required under the new real estate laws and rules and advise builders and promoters on the drafting of Builder-Buyer Agreement as per RERA, obtaining of permits and licenses for real estate construction, obtaining of Commencement Certificate, Completion Certificate, Occupancy Certificate and litigation support for consumer grievances.
Our legal services for RERA compliances and litigation include:
- Compliance services to builders, promoters and real estate agents.
- Documentation Support for Allotment Letter, Builder-Buyer Agreement, Sale Deed, etc.
- Legal Support for Land/Revenue Matters.
- Promoter and real estate agent RERA Registration Support.
- RERA Registration Support for the real estate project.
- Filing and Representation of Complaint under RERA.
- Execution of RERA Order.
- Litigation support for appeal before the RERA Appellate Tribunal and High Court.
- Consumer Complaints and Class Action Suits in NCDRC and other Consumer Courts.