Juris NextGen holds the reputation of providing expert legal advice and litigation services for complex insolvency, restructuring and bankruptcy matters. Our team of multidisciplinary experts provides legal services for all kinds of matters under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (IBC) and the Companies Act, 2013.
We hold substantial experience in handling insolvency matters from and against creditors of a company or LLP with the National Company Law Tribunal. Our work in the Insolvency and Bankruptcy domain includes:
- Advisory services on CIRP-Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process.
- Assistance to Insolvency Resolution Professionals in CIRP cases against defaulting companies.
- Litigation Support to operational and financial creditors.
- Assistance in Fast-Track Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process.
- Advisory and Litigation Support for matters before the NCLT Appellate Authority.
- Advisory and Litigation support in Writ Petitions.