Juris NextGen has on-ground experience in helping businesses with their entry in the Indian market. We provide strategic insights and complete market analysis for companies and provide expertise to enter in India directly or indirectly as a-
1. Foreign Company and establish a Liaison Office, Branch Office or Project Office.
2. Indian Company under the Companies Act, 2013 as a Joint Venture or Wholly-owned Subsidiary.
Juris NextGen provides expert advice on Foreign Investment Policies and Procedures in India (FDI), handling of Private Equity Deals, and Compliances under the FEMA Act and Rules.
Juris NextGen provides India Entry Strategy support in the following ways:
- Legal Structuring and Tax Advisory for setting up a business in India.
- Approvals from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) or the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).
- Foreign Remittance and Financial Closure.
- Documentation such as Foreign Collaborations, Shareholders Agreement and Joint Venture Agreement.
- Compliance Support for regulatory, financial and statutory compliance.
We provide advisory services to foreign businesses on practices and procedures relating to setting up a business in India. We provide elaborate legal, financial and strategic assistance and opinion for starting a business in India through the channels available. We understand the desideratum of setting up a business and assist businesses with regional requirements and compliances.