Received notification from Income Tax Department
Now you can check if it is real or not received notification from Income Tax Department, check online if it is real or fake –
Tax Notice To Be Published With Document ID Figure Starting October 2019
Any notice provided for tax claims by the Income Tax department must be provided with a Document Identification Number (DIN) from 1 October. There are few fraudulent notices that are obtained that confuse assessee.
“When a notice is published to an assessee with a case, the notice must be issued with a paper identification number (DIN); unless there is a DIN, the assessee has the right to regard the notice as unissued,” said Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman.
Following is the online process to check if you have received notice is from the Income Tax Department.
Go the to the site of E FILING INCOME TAX by clicking here
Click on Notice Order Issued by ITD
You can search based on Document Number or by providing PAN, Notice Section, Month and Year
It will show in the resulting page the authenticity of notice with basic details like date of issue and Assessing Officer details.
How can I check my notice of income tax department?
View Refund/ Demand Status
- Log in to the User ID, Password, Birth Date / Incorporation Date and Captcha e-Filing page.
- Go to My Account and click on “Refund/Demand Status”.
- Below details would be displayed. Assessment Year. Status. Reason (For Refund Failure if any) Mode of Payment is displayed.
How do I check my e file status?
After completing and uploading your info, the status will be shown on your computer. Login to the e-filing website and you will see a’ Display Returns / Forms ‘ link on the dashboard. Go to the’ View Returns / Forms ‘ tab, select from the drop-down menu and apply income tax returns and assessment year
How can I get an income tax assessment order online?
To request for Resending Intimation Order u/s 143(1)/154, please follow the below steps:
- Login to e-Filing website with a User ID, Password, Date of Birth/ Date of Incorporation and Captcha.
- Go to My Account and click on “Request for Intimation u/s 143(1)/154”.
- Enter the details in the form. …
- Click on the “Submit” button.
How can I get my notice of assessment online?
To view and print the notice of assessment:
- Login to your myGov account and select ATO.
- Click Tax, Lodgments, Income Tax, then the History tab.
- Find the year you are after and select the drop-down arrow next to that year.
- Click ‘View copy of the notice of assessment’, and open the PDF.
How do I check my income tax status?
- Step – 1. Visit https://www.incometaxindia.gov.in/Pages/tax-services/status-of-tax-refund.aspx or click here,
- Step – 2. Select either from CIN (Challan Identification Number) based view or TAN based view.
- Step – 3. Fill the requisite details in order to view the Status.