Juris NextGen prides itself for its acumen and experience in debt recovery matters under the Companies Act, 2013, the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, and the Recovery of Debts Due to Banks and Financial Institutions Act, 1993.
We understand the complexities of the Commercial and Corporate laws in India and provide advisory and litigation support to deal with the matters in NCLT, NCLAT, DRT, DRAT and the Indian courts.
We provide consumer as well as corporate debt recovery services at national and international level and have inter-disciplinary experience in handling litigations of complex nature.
Our areas of expertise for debt recovery include:
- Issuance of Legal Notices and Execution of Recovery Matters.
- Advisory and Support for Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process (CIRP).
- Filing and Representation before the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT).
- Advisory and Representation in Debt Recovery matters before the Debt Recovery Tribunal and Appellate Tribunal.
- Litigation Support before the District, State and National Consumer Forums.